Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overall achievements & Experience

My college life at Islington started with the end in dilemma on what to study .At the end the conflict was ended and I chose to take the course for computing  at the university.Computing and application is utilized over the whole world and it is the reason I  took the course in order to enhance my future development.
Within  these few days at the college I got the opportunity to face the new experiences. The understanding and knowledge  I gained from the different modules can be counted as one of the important achievements I grabbed this semester. Dealing with the course works and tests for the different modules helped me to develop the feeling on self confidence inside me. I believe the knowledge and the understanding  we achieved during the overall semester will  act as the base for our further study in these fields.
The knowledge and the skills I achieved as a result of the experiences I have earned during this semester will surely help me for my career development.  Dealing with the people with the wide variation in ideas and knowledge   boosted  me with the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment from the course .The achievements and the experiences being compiled together will surely create strong base for the further study helping in my future success and development.

No comments:

Post a Comment