Wednesday, January 25, 2012

At THE END.......

Past 12 weeks at the college ,a lot from the  been very precious to me .At the end of the semester, I've gained a lot from the college  college. I found the skills and the knowledge I gained during my days at college helped me to understand many things in my daily experiences.
At the very first step to the college, I used to wonder whether I could do well or not as I met with the different people with the confrontation in ideas and their extend of knowledge and opinions. But gradually, with the flow of time I began to feel comfortable and familiar with the environment t and meeting with the people with different ideas  increased the status of the knowledge and confidence inside me.
With the view and ideas of many people I was able to gather new experiences inside me which included the group presentation where I was able to increase the level of my understanding dealing with the topic and sharing the ideas among ourselves.Apart from this ,the subject matters which included the ideas on the programming and the use of different pacakages  like spreadsheets and datasheets made the semester more exciting  and interesting.
I believe that my skills and experience will add confidence inside me which will help me building the further steps for my future development.

No comments:

Post a Comment