Saturday, April 7, 2012

Favourite clothing...

Clothing reflects the personality of person. The way the person represents themselves is always linked directly to his clothing. Talking about the styles of different people, everyone has their own styles which they feel comfortable at.  I don’t have any idea related to the clothing sense but I prefer to the clothes that makes me feel comfortable. I feel comfortable with a pair of jeans, T-shirts and shoes .The clothing might vary according to the different season i.e summer or winter.
The first reason to find these clothes comfortable for me is as jeans are always my favorite that looks good and is eligible to be worn at different occasions and the variety of colors is available for the jeans. Although  all the colors feels to be good  but I prefer  dark colored clothes  and so is the  reason I like simple T-shirts that provides  the casual look. As I am always busy in college, I like to be dressed simply in jeans and T-shirts with the comfortable shoes that provide me the ease at the work.
I simply define the clothes as Comfortable which is pleasant to wear, Sensible unlike fashionable they comfort me, Easy-care as these clothes don’t require much care, Simple  as it is not much fancy, Perfect as  I think it suits every occasion.
These clothes provide the feeling of ease to me. The words given above describe my style as they can be considered as the representative of the clothing style that I usually prefer to be with dressed with. There might be some variations in my clothing style according to the different occasions as I need to present myself suitable with the different occasions. Although, usually I like to be dressed in a casual form but I try to manage myself to be dressed differently for different occasions.
 Word count: 307

No comments:

Post a Comment